This document tracks the changes of this package throughout time (in chronological order) and in between releases. Note that the changes listed here are not exhaustive.
vc-git-branchesinstead of manually resolving the current branch (fixes #5)
- Document private functions
- Correct the links found throughout the website
- Clean up the README
forgecast-get-resource-url: Do not trim the return value of
forgecast--forge-functionas it may return nil resulting in an error which halts the publishing process.
- First efforts in writing a manual for reading within Emacs as well as an online resource that can be viewed at https://liaison.grtcdr.tn/MANUAL.html.
- Bring the source code of the website from the
examplebranch to the
- Rename package from "Forgecast" to "Liaison". See issue #4 for more information.
- Remove the video demonstration as the functionalities and purpose of this package are straightforward enough to comprehend without one.
- Add a
CHANGELOG.orgfile for tracking progress in between releases.
CHANGELOG.orgon the website.
- Privatize previously public functions.
- Add a video demonstration.
- Support more web pages (endpoints) for the supported backends.
- Add support for GitLab as well as custom instances.
- Add support for Gitea and custom instances.
- Add support for cgit and custom instances.
- Refactor the functions (their inputs and outputs) and infer parameters instead of requiring them.
- Fix internal bugs related to the URL processing logic of multiple backends.
- Release the source code under the GPLv3.
- Create a website - whose source is located in the
examplebranch - as a means to demonstrate the functionalities of this package.